Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm on the Map! A Map for Sewers

I saw this at both Finished Threads and My Happy Sewing Place and I thought it was such a fantastic idea! Originally started by Vicki at Another Sewing Scientist, the idea is to have a map of sewing blogs across the world. You can discover new blogs somewhere far away or find someone in your neighborhood! Meet-ups and what not are also another great possibility. Check it out!




Here's all you have to do...
Open this link to get to Map the Sewintists
Click on the red Edit button on the left
Click on the blue pin on the upper left of the map (though I would only do this after you've gotten to your area of the world on the map--I accidentially dropped my blue pin near Iceland...lol)
Click on your location to drop the pin
A box will open that will allow you to add your name or blog URL in rich text 
And voila!

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the map, too! And in the NY area. And I know Marina. So, I thought I'd give you a shout. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! So great to meet other NYCers - hopefully we'll meet in person soon!

      Delete